Kanata North Orthotics succeeds where others fail to make high quality orthotics based on years of experience.
Why choose Kanata North Orthotics:
1) First choice for people without private insurance or people with insurance that are willing to pay for the best biomechanical solutions in the city and beyond.
2) Immediate availability
3) Safe and private setting(Home office with completely separated space & entry)
4) Proven track record with a strong community reputation for honesty, professionalism & ability with all age groups
What you need to know before requesting an appointment:
Howard Levy D.Ch. has practiced as a full time registered Chiropodist in Ontario since July 1986 until retiring from the College in June 2022 working in many different settings. Before starting Kanata North Orthotics he successfully operated Kanata Foot and Ankle for 6 years in the west end of Ottawa.
On Aug 24/2022 he started Kanata North Orthotics as a part-time new business enabling him to continue to pass on decades of biomechanical experience and knowledge in the community while balancing his increasing family commitments.
All custom-made foot orthotics/orthopedic inserts, braces/splints(including digital orthoses and AFO's(Ankle foot orthotics)/removable walking casts and compression socks will be out of pocket and likely covered by private insurance if accompanied with a medical doctor's prescription. It is strongly recommended to submit a cost estimate.
Currently accepting e-transfer as payment. Effective Jan 18/2023 GST/HST may apply under certain conditions.
Custom-made orthotics from plaster of paris casts
Custom-made Birkenstock & Naot sandals from plaster of paris casts
Custom-made digital orthoses
Braces and Splints (Knee/Ankle/Foot)
To book an appointment:
1) What services you are interested in from the list above
2) Your availability
What to bring on the day of your appointment:
1) Pair of shoes that your normally wear.
2) Any information including prescriptions or old orthotics, braces etc. related to the visit.
3) A mask.