Kanata North Orthotics succeeds where others fail to make high quality orthotics based on years of experience.
Why choose Kanata North Orthotics:
1) First choice for people without private insurance or people with insurance that are willing to pay for the best custom-made orthotic experience available in the city
2) Immediate availability
3) Safe and private setting(Home office with completely separated space & entry)
4) Proven track record with a strong community reputation for honesty, professionalism & ability with all age groups
What you need to know before requesting an appointment:
Howard Levy D.Ch. has practiced as a full time registered Chiropodist in Ontario since 1986 until retiring from the College this past June working in many different settings. For the last 6 years up until his retirement he has operated Kanata Foot and Ankle.
On Aug 24/2022 he started Kanata North Orthotics as a part-time new business enabling him to continue his passion of offering the best orthotics in the city and beyond while meeting his increasing family commitments.
All visits and custom-made foot orthotic/orthopedic insert services will be out of pocket(Orthotics may be covered by private insurance depending upon their requirements with a doctors prescription. It is strongly recommended to submit a cost estimate along with your doctors prescription(provided by your doctor) and biomechanical report(provided at the visit) and wait until the insurance company responds in writing before starting the orthotic, unless you are willing to pay without being assured the insurance company will reimburse the expense.
All braces/splints(including digital orthoses and AFO's(Ankle foot orthotics)/removable walking casts and compression socks will be out of pocket and likely be covered by private insurance if accompanied with a doctors prescription.
Currently accepting e-transfer as payment. Effective Jan 18/2023 GST/HST will apply to all office visits and may apply to other services.
Custom-made orthotics from plaster of paris casts
Custom-made Birkenstock & Naot sandals from plaster of paris casts
Custom-made digital orthoses
Braces and Splints (Knee/Ankle/Foot)
To book an appointment:
1) What services you are interested in from the list above
2) Your availability
What to bring on the day of your appointment:
1) Pair of shoes that your normally wear.
2) Any information including prescriptions or old orthotics, braces etc. related to the visit.
3) A mask.