Kanata North Orthotics succeeds where others fail to make high quality orthotics based on years of experience.
Why choose Kanata North Orthotics:
1) First choice for people without private insurance or people with insurance that are willing to pay for the best custom-made orthotic experience available in the city
2) Immediate availability
3) Safe and private setting(Home office with completely separated space & entry)
4) Proven track record with a strong community reputation for honesty, professionalism & ability with all age groups
What you need to know before requesting an appointment:
Howard Levy D.Ch. has practiced as a full time registered Chiropodist in Ontario since 1986 until retiring from the College this past June working in many different settings. For the last 6 years up until his retirement he has operated Kanata Foot and Ankle.
On Aug 24/2022 he started Kanata North Orthotics as a part-time new business enabling him to continue his passion of offering the best orthotics in the city and beyond while meeting his increasing family commitments.
All visits and custom-made foot orthotic/orthopedic insert services will be out of pocket(Likely not covered by private insurance; some exceptions).
All braces/splints(including digital orthoses and AFO's(Ankle foot orthotics)/removable walking casts and compression socks will likely be covered by private insurance if accompanied with a doctors prescription.
Currently accepting e-transfer as payment. Effective Jan 18/2023 GST/HST may apply.
Custom-made orthotics from plaster of paris casts
Custom-made Birkenstock & Naot sandals from plaster of paris casts
Custom-made digital orthoses
Braces and Splints (Knee/Ankle/Foot)
To book an appointment:
1) What services you are interested in from the list above
2) Your availability
What to bring on the day of your appointment:
1) Pair of shoes that your normally wear.
2) Any information including prescriptions or old orthotics, braces etc. related to the visit.
3) A mask.